Awesome Forms with Reports, Search, Sorting and Data Update History
Awesome Forms Module allows admin to create any customized Form which is easily searchable, sortable, editable from Mobile App. Optionally supports Pie chart report.
App users or team members who have access to mobile app can add/edit any data and can see their own progress report.
Team Leader or frontend Admin can see combined or individual report of team members.
v6.41 Jan 11 2018
– New Address field added which can store address with geolocation, checkbox field also enabled
– Source code InApp Links Added
– Translation for creator
v6.39:(17 Aug 2017)
– Image upload support in add/edit form
Updates v6.38:(28 July 2017)
– Timestamp Column in history and csv,backend side
– Showing user name instead of Email for report drop down
– Creator columns Added and Other minor design improvements
- Create customized forms field similar to Forms Module
- Pei Chart report automatically generated if your fields has the Select Box
- Easy data grid for frontend user to sort/filter their data
- Frontend Admin can see report/data of every user.
- Logged in user can see only their own data/report.
- Complete Update history maintained – module stores every change in data which can’t not be deleted.
- Creating Multiple Awesome Forms in single App is allowed
- Complete Translation available
- Access Roles Supported